A SISTER WITH A HEART OF GOLD!


 

A Sister With A Heart Of Gold!


Gold is mentioned eleven chapters earlier:and listed over a hundred times more: the first and last to be mentioned than Silver in the Holy Bible. Heaven has more use for Gold than Silver. Heaven is Golden!

I have a Sister with a heart of Gold: Like Gold, she'll never know her worth. Heaven's streets are paved with Gold and yet Gold has never been told. She'll never ever discover who she really is.

Gold was designed and made by God:first to last and to end last than all the other minerals: her worth is priceless and everlasting.

I have a Sister with a heart of Gold: Like Gold, she'll never know her worth. Designed and made by God: first to last and to end last than all her siblings

Growing up as an orphan early in my life:losing my mother was the hardest blow any boy-child could ever bear.

I thought and felt hopelessly motherless, until my Sister with her heart of Gold stepped inside Mom's giant shoes. She excelled in every way and completely established her motherly role in my life.

I have a Sister with a heart of Gold: Like Gold, she'll never know her worth. She'll never know how much she's worth to me, even though I've told her a million times: like Gold, she just don't care or mind.

Like Mother would have, my Sister provided me with everything I needed as much as she could afford. She begged and borrowed just to feed and cover my back. She's my ever-present Angel.

I only have sweet memories with my Sister, except for once in my life. I was offended when she got married and was never used as her confetti boy. I was enraged even more since the other boy was not even my brother.

I bolted out of her wedding without even eating this I recall, was the only sad moment ever with my Sister my life thru. Jealousy got the worst of me.

It was not her call to make, as decisions were forcefully taken on her behalf. Her malleable heart of God allowed her to stretch thin: long enough for me to catch up later as I come of age.

have a Sister with a heart of Gold: she gathers no dust and never gets corrodedby her ungrateful siblings even at worst of times: she continues in her golden strides.

At times, with tears in her eyes, she'd vow to never take care of her abusive brothers, ever in her life again: easier said than done.

I'd laugh and mock her to dream on: As this was God's mission for her life: to always give without receiving. Her heart of Gold would never allow her to muddy her soul and self-worth.

I have a Sister with a heart of Gold: like Gold, she'll never know her worth. Like Gold in the Bible and in Heaven: she'll always be first and last in this heart of mine. She's my world.

She'll never know how much she's worth to me, even though I've told her a million times: like Gold, she just don't care or mind.

I have a Sister with a heart of Gold, all others can only dream and wish for!

Like Fine Gold, she's pricelessand worth more than all the Silver in the world. Maureen is my Sister with a heart of Gold: like Gold, she'll never ever know her worth.

I have a Sister with a heart of Gold.

Poetic Lyrics Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa © 24 October 2021

A Tribute To My Living Legend: My Sister: Maureen Fikile Shiba

Featured Song: Soul Brother #1

From The Album: Spread The Word Album 3

Acid Jazz Artist: Down To The Bone © 2000





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?