IF I WERE TO SAY, BREATHE MY LAST!


If I Were To Say, Breathe My Last!

I'm just an atomic part of God, the very idea of self-mobility, independence and being alive is more than fascinating to me than life itself. I feel like a complete thought in the mind of the Almighty released by God to roam free in His Celestial Universe.

Blessed among us are those who feel like they're the closest and know God better than the rest of us: the unknowns. These individuals have a brazen conscience and feel no shame to be celebrated and regard themselves as God's favourites and absorb all the Glory intended for the Almighty without fear. I shudder.

If I were to say and breathe my last. I’d rather be like King Solomon in spirit and in every communicable way.

I won't be rash with my mouth nor let mine heart be hasty to utter anything before God. For God is in heaven and I'm on earth: therefore, my words shall be few. Silence before God shall be my cloak of reasoning.

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd thank God for allowing me to inhale and exhale in His glorious Universe. I'd thank Him for the blue skies above my head: the stars and the moon followed by the majestic sunrise in the morning.

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd say nothing absolutely nothing while laying prostrate like Apostle John and freeze with divine fear before God. I'd keep tight lips while inwardly my heart bubbles with imploding praises to the One Who gave the gift of life.

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd burst out with uncontrollable shouts, praises and worship expressed in shrills and groanings only the Spirit of God can understand. I'd lose my breath to His feet and kiss His glorious shadow: if He'd let me see it.

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd thank God for mountains, the green valleys, rivers, and the oceans. I'd admire all the slopes; forests and the beauty God laced His Earth with. I'd thank Him for completing His perfect story by putting me in His Map of His Divine Love.

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd ask God to tell me what to say before I breathe my last: since it's always impossible for any man to utter any words before they're laid bare before His all-searching eyes. I'd muffle unintelligible words and struggle as I stutter before I breathe my last.

That's senseless, cried one of the puffed-up individuals who feel a lot closer to God than the rest of us! It doesn't matter since it was never intended for your selfish consumption but for God to decode I yelled back at this ‘chosen’ fanatic. God heard me and it's final!

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd thank God for keeping me anonymous to this cruel world, always covering me with His wings of love and grace. I'd thank Him for keeping me incognito to the world while remaining an active ambassador of His glorious love.

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd crawl back to being a thought in the mind of God and dance all around the Throne of Jesus, King of Kings for all eternities.

If I were to say and breathe my last: I'd say LORD O GOD! I'd say: Breathing my last on Earth is to stay with GOD forever.  

Life is more than food and drinks and merriment: I've learned to breathe thru GOD in order to say these words.

 Oh, my soul, yearn for GOD more than my stomach longs for food! If I were to say before I breathe my last: DEAR LORD You Are So BEAUTIFUL.

In YOU, I breathe, walk, and have my being: Hallelujah, LORD JESUS!


Breathe Cool Verses Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© 9th December 2021
Featured Song: Blue Horizon
From The Album: Something About You
Smooth Jazz Artist: Brian Simpson
© 2018

THANK YOU BRIAN FOR THE COOLEST PIANO IN THE WORLD!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?