The Road Ahead Equals Distance Traversed!

 COMMENTS..

The road ahead always equals the distance traversed! The total number of days in our lives defy mathematical laws!

No matter at what age one’s life ends.. our days and years always fold up in even numbers!

In these lines, I'm using the mathematical rule for circumference. Our life is never a straight line but always unfolds in  circular movements. 

We start as a dot inside our sphere at conception and steadily spread out into the borders of our circumference at birth. 

I drew the even number theory from the Book of Ecclesiastes. 

Ecclesiastes 12:7

[7]Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

This is the only backward movement taking place when a man gives up the ghost.

Returning to dust is like returning back to the dot in the center of the circle, where it all began and in equal number of forward steps taken. 

I hope and pray that God will shed the Light of His Word even through the most complicated paragraphs I employ sometimes. 

This is not deliberately done to trick or mislead you but using a simple rhyme of words and thoughts. 

It's also important for you my audience, to engage and ask me questions whenever you feel short sighted or left behind. 

Your understanding of these Pages of Life means the world to me! I smile in your smile! 

God Bless You All.. 

The Road Ahead Equals Distance Traversed!

Musically speaking if our hearts were to beat backwards, it’d be defined as a flat note.

But alas, the heart was designed to be forever in the forward marching beat!

In our solar world, the sun cannot rise twice in one day. What about the stars?

The stars keep on shining day in and day out.. they need the darkness in order to express themselves.

At night time, the moon gang up with the stars and repel darkness.

Strangely but true, life always illuminates itself through the sun, the stars and the moon.

It’s too dark and I can’t see where I’m going! The exhausted traveller cried out after a very demanding journey.

Since day one and the very first breath I took after coming out of my mother’s womb.. life’s been calling me to hurry up!

Life’s not a drag as is popularly believed. Mother Nature has split our day into a twelve-hour piece of day and night!

Otherwise, man would have more reason and recourse to complain and challenge the Almighty for messing up his day.

The road ahead equals the distance traversed! We’re creatures of time and remain locked up in this twenty-four hour capsule.

A second can still be divided into a nano second! A minute remains equal to thirty seconds as it were!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed! Nobody can add a second or a minute into our sixty-minute hourly cycle!

Like a tiny dot from space, our life begins at conception and orbits inside the ambits of time.. from the cradle to the grave!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed! We live to die!

Life to some of us, becomes so deliciously good and we hate to be reminded about our imminent appointment with death.

For I know that Thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living.

Like expiring food we eat, best before death is intuitively stamped inside our consciences!

The road ahead always equals the distance traversed! The total number of days in our lives defy mathematical laws!

No matter at what age one’s life ends.. our days and years always fold up in even numbers!

Life’s too short for me to spend my whatever number of days remain inside my clock.

Weeping and crying over spilt milk and averse steps already walked.. is no feature in my exhausted life!

What can this poor man do? I must profusely apologise to every man or woman out there.. upon whose toes I’ve unintentionally stepped!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed! Walking backwards is harder than looking back.

I may not possess millions in my bank account to share with the less fortunate.

But I thank God for the gazillion words He emptied over my life!

Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of God!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed! My time this side of Heaven, is to spend time with and help you recover your lost time!

I have sacrificed and surrendered all my time in this life, to the hands of the Almighty God!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed!

Time ain’t got no time for me to be worried sick about time discharged!

God knows my heart’s desires!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed! One day, when I’m decrepitly old and my feet refuse to carry me.

I will retire in a seaside home where I gaze at the endless mighty waters and waves of time.

Lord have mercy on poor me!

Seating lazily alone with my thoughts...

Once in a while, I’ll wipe out a tear from my eyes and sometimes, just giggle and bubble into bellyful laughter!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed! This will be the culmination of my final days on earth.

It’ll be God and I in the Island of dreams.. counting all my blessings will be the order of each day!

Stargazing at night reminiscing about how good the LORD has been to me! I’m grateful..

O’ for the day when the Spirit will walk me through the plains, valleys and mountains I’ve trodden upon!

Though rooted in Africa, through the Spirit I have been everywhere!

The road ahead equals the distance traversed!

Been to the Garden of Eden and met Adam and Eve.

Witnessed Prophet Moses parting the Red Sea!

By the Spirit I witnessed the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah!


Road Ahead Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
© May 24, 2023
Featured Title Song: Top Secret 
From The Title Album: Soul Quest
Smooth Jazz Artist: Keiko Metsui
© 2013


ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC USED IN THIS BLOG IS NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL TRACKS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?