DEAR MOTHER!

Similar Tributes

Tribute To My Dear Mother 

Through A Glass

She Knows She's My Mother 

My Jazzy Mom


_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL AND SHARE!! 

Dear Mother

Hello my Dear Mother, I hope this humble citation from my heart will travel faster than the speed of light and reach you pronto, Yonder in Beulah Land.

Given the abyss and this greathearted triangulate between us.. we are light eternal years away from each other.

I’m still mired and atomized inside this earthly fizz.. and you out there?  

Relishing in the Light of Eternity with God. Wow, I envy you!

Dear Mother, it’s hard for me to believe I had to incise for itsy-bitsy sleep most nights knowing I will see you no more at sunrise.

The last memo I wrote for you during your transition, was filled with pain,  sadness and the tears but today..

Dear Mother, I am writing this endearing monotone as your son whom you loved unconditionally. Look into my eyes mother..

They’re not crying because you’ve been gone for two years now..

I am tearing up because I can still see your unique and beautiful smile every time I close my eyes.

Dear Mother, to many people of this world you are gone and sleeping forlorn in your grave.. except to me.

My biological Mother passed away, I was only eight. My little brain told me I had reached the end of my rainbow.

Dear Mother. I shall never forget the day your beautiful daughter introduced me to you, it was magic.

Instantly, I saw my departed Mother in your loving eyes and embracing smile!

Your face like an angel briefly metamorphosed into my late Mom.

Dear Mother, nothing can take your place. You maybe gone but I will never ever forget you.

I hear your sweet voice calling me tenderly, every time your image crosses my mind.

Yes, it is hard to be facile and articulate for others to see your royal demeanour of your selflessness.

Sweet Mother. I still remember so vividly how long I solicited you to linger a little longer with me this side of Heaven.

I interceded for God to extend our time together.

Needless for me to jog your memory the gazillion times I told you.. I love you!

Dear Mother, every time we spent together, we sat and laughed the world away under the gaze of our Heavenly Father!

Our love was made in Heaven and God honoured my life with renewed faith and hope that very second you walked through the door of my heart.

Dear Mother, nothing in the world will make me forget those bellyful laughs we shared.

You always welcomed me with your gracious wide smile.. every time I knocked on your door!

Incredibly, every passing night I still see your beautiful face shining through the moon and the stars.

Damn! It gives me hope to know that one day when my day on earth is done: I will meet you again.

Forever this time.. In Beulah Land, cascading waves of love, laughter and unspeakable joy!

Dear Mother. Joy comes in the morning when the Saints Go Marching In! TANDWA YIM MAMAM... FOREVER!

 

Dear Mother Tribute Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
© June 18th, 2023
Featured Title Song: Vinyl
From The Title Album: Futurresoul 
Smooth Jazz Artist: Boney James 
© 2015




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?