THIS IS WHERE I'M AT!


 This Is Where I’m At!

In case you’re wondering what happened to my mojo and just why I tend to cosy up solo outside the public domain of regular people.

Just buckle up, relax and watch my arduous prolixness leaves you stupefied even before my voice hits zero decibels!

Take a breath and free your mind as you take a deep dive into my world of congenital reflectiveness. I kid you not!

Sometimes it takes time to find and discover a man hidden inside a stack of incongruent words.

One must possess extreme cognitive awareness in order to stay ahead of the jaggedly skewed public lobotomy!

This is where I’m at and this is how I roll! In this teasing cliffhanger of my life, I intend gyrating my terse words like gamblers roll out the dice.

Excuse me my friend if you find this whole plethora of verbiage downright frazzling.

It’s necessary sometimes to replace intense physical workouts with tumid poetical prose. Yes, pun intended!

Hello. Welcome once more to Pikelela’s universe of grammatical verbose and diarrheal prolific verbiage.

This is where I’m at and this is how I roll! In this teasing cliffhanger of my life, I intend gyrating my terse words like gamblers roll out the dice.

Here, let me take you by my hand and show you around my garden completely vermiculated with fine words never heard before

Pardon me. Before you run halter-skelter to your dusty lexicon deserted somewhere inside your moth-eaten drawers... lemme assure you.

Even though my lines may sound combustible to your eardrums: their meaning is out there.

Step by step, keep looping the verbs between the lines will speed up your arrival to the end of this tumid poetical tunnel!

Life is our finite muscle cramping exercise against the innocuous legend Time is! No man can win the race against Time. Time is God!

Man-created fastest cars and swiftest jets cannot despair Time. Man raced to space and the moon, only to find Time already relaxing, reading her Timeless Memoirs!

See? It’ll get easier as long as you keep your footing with mine!

This is where I’m at and this is how I roll! In this teasing cliffhanger of my life, I intend gyrating my terse words like gamblers roll out the dice.

Word for word, pound for pound, let’s punch the air together now! You can release all the stress that’s ebbing your peace of mind from within if you listen to me.

You see, I am all words, from the top of my head right to my toes. Where would I be today if God never created words for us to breathe?

They say a man’s best friend is a dog! I say, a man’s greatest gravitation stems from his lack of convoking words into his thoughts.

If you strive to find balance in the abundance of words. Words can help you find sobriety in the hour of your need threatening the perimeter of your cognitive stability!

This is where I’m at and this is how I roll! In this teasing cliffhanger  of my life, I intend gyrating my terse words like gamblers roll out the dice.

Here’s thanking you in advance for playing with me in this complicated labyrinth of life. Much appreciated!

Hey buddy, do not stress your life with memorizing big words! Just keep it easy and simple by sticking to improving your grammar daily..

Conceit plus Gravitation divided by Arrogance equals Depredation! Wow!

Where I'm At Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© October 12th, 2023
Featured Title Song: See What I'm Sayin'?
From The Title Album: Ride
Smooth Jazz Artist: Boney James
© 2001

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!