BUT .. GOD


But... God

A lot of bad things and less of good could be said about my life by anyone who thinks they are somebody.

You see. Extraordinarily,  life around your real life gets owned by those who think they know you.

These are the individuals who control the catalogue and inventory of my existence.

Like every human being crawling alongside the ants, I simply sit back, watch and listen…

Why?

Because I do not have the power to control the narrative of what others think about me.

I am forever amazed by how I always kept this same persuasion of being alone in this world…

From day one after my mother passed on and left me at eight.

All the little lights of my naivety went dim around me.

I looked at the dark world and the world glibly stared back at me.

But… God.

It will really serve no purpose for this man to waste your precious time railing about how good I really am.

Living in a world filled with eight billion souls where each individual struggles to survive at all costs and by whatever means.

Who and what am I to think I have any chance and let alone any powers… to control what others think.

But… God.

Believe it or not, my eternal walk with God took place right inside that very second I was conceived.

I know I am alive and surviving within the big five.

I can see, hear, taste, touch and smell all the world around me and under my feet!

I do not consider myself the greatest amongst anything or some kind of any influence over anything.

But… God

God thinks I am the greatest since Adam and Eve. Because God breathes through me.

Blasphemy.

Hello.

I am a living thought inside the mind of the Almighty God and without me… There is no God!

But… God

In the Beginning, God said… Let us make man in our own image after our likeness.

You can catch my drift if you like.

Man existed long in the mind of God before he was created… by the same God.

This is the reason why many are battling to find God in this world because they have no clue of who and what they are.

But… God

For all have sinned and fell short of the Glory of God. The Bible says.

In case you don’t know this truth.

Sinners are nothing but strayed thoughts from the mind of the Almighty God!

You are not clean and good as you are made to feel by whatever religious discipline or persuasion you adhere to.

But… God

For God so loved the world in you, that He gave His Only Begotten Son.

That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have Everlasting Life through His Son’s Death on the Cross.

You keep on looking and searching for God everywhere but… God!

Contrary to popular belief. We live in a world filled with believers…. There are no atheists and the gnostic down here below.

But… God

Who needs God!

I can have all the fun I need in this world without His help!

Really now.

Wait till you breathe your last and your eyes suddenly open up into the Hereafter…

This is the world where God lives and breathes through all the thoughts which died attached to Him… this side of Heaven.

But… God

The soul that sinneth shall die…

But… God

Yesterday, Today and Forever and Ever…


Cautiously And Fearlessly Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
© April 21st, 2024
Featured Song: Bird Island 
From The Title Album: Jazz Collection 
Cool Jazz Artist: Paul Hardcastle 
© 2018

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!








 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?