My Thoughts!
BY SYDNEY GUTYUNGWA
My thoughts, my seconds,
My thoughts, my minutes,
My thoughts, my hours,
My thoughts, my days,
My thoughts, my weeks,
My thoughts, my months,
My thoughts, my years,
My thoughts, my time,
My thoughts, my breath
My thoughts, my heartbeat,
My thoughts, my age,
My thoughts, my daylight,
My thoughts, my blue skies,
My thoughts, my dark clouds,
My thoughts, my four seasons,
My thoughts, my stars,
My thoughts, my moon,
My thoughts, my ocean,
My thoughts, my world,
My thoughts, my dreams,
My thoughts, my words,
My thoughts, my voice,
My thoughts, my personality,
My thoughts, My-Self,
My thoughts, my smiles,
My thoughts, my grins,
My thoughts, my love,
My thoughts, my hate,
My thoughts, my faith,
My thoughts, my fears,
My thoughts, my victories,
My thoughts, my defeats,
My thoughts, my comfort,
My thoughts, my loneliness,
My thoughts, my compass,
My thoughts, my destination,
My thoughts, my future,
My thoughts, my present,
My thoughts, my past,
My thoughts, my freedom,
My thoughts, my prison,
My thoughts, my mansion,
My thoughts, my strengths,
My thoughts, my weaknesses,
My thoughts, my life,
My thoughts, my death,
My thoughts, my grave,
My thoughts? No-Hell in my thoughts!
My thoughts, My-Praise,
My thoughts, My-Worship,
My thoughts, My-Hereafter,
My thoughts, My-Heaven!
My thoughts, my spirit, soul and body!
MY THOUGHTS - I AM
MY THOUGHTS – FOREVER!

Comments

Post a Comment

The author would really appreciate your constructive comments based on how you understood and interpret each poem. Poems can mean different things to different persons and all views can be correct as long as they conform to the contents thereof. This is the beauty of Poetry.

Please Do Not Forget to FOLLOW ME in order to get Instant Notifications When Latest Posts are published.

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?