THE JOURNEY!

 


THE JOURNEY

Game on, you’d better believe it! A tiny sperm had to make a break of everything it got, ahead and faster than the million others, in hot pursuit of the same fancied runaway egg.

Problem for the sperm soldiers; the egg has been warming up for this Ultimate Race: almost twenty-one days ahead, she's got the edge.

This is a once off chance for these million soldiers where only one in half a billion, catches up with the fancied trophy egg!

Sometimes when the moon, the stars and the sun are all lined up: more than one soldier reach the finish line and catch up in a rare photo finish!

Sadly: for the losing soldiers, there’s no next time: as they self-destruct, die, and disappear into the horizon of dreams, not to be seen again in eternities!

I was born to run hence my very Life began with the Ultimate Race! It is I, who must learn to be kind to the world into which I was born otherwise, I won’t live long enough, to survive and reach the ripe age of wisdom!

From foetal embryo to a fully developed baby: Life is a Journey! From a newly born baby into a growing child: Life stubbornly remains ever challenging and unfinished Journey!

From a maturing child into a ruddy youth: Life continues in its twists and winding turns as Unfinished Ultimate Journey of a race. I was born to be on a constant move, whether awake or even in my sleep: the world keeps on turning endlessly, reminding me of my destiny with every sunrise and going down of the same!

Sometimes in the dark of the night in my humble village: I take time off and gaze at the stars and the moon: trying hard to find and recalibrate my compass and direction of this stressful Journey.

God embraces us through the stars, while He smiles lovingly at us through the moon and whispering, it’ll be okay: and reminds us through sunrise, I told you so!

This Journey of Life marches on and gallops like a fearless mighty and untamed horse: from youth into adult world, where I was conceived!

I press on and continue to rise and fall in my quest to life's meaning: so, I soldier on in my search for my undeniable place in the sun!

No matter how many times I look back over my shoulders my Journey keeps on beckoning me to face my Horizon, my only hope to my Finish Line!

Many people perish in wild ocean waters in their desperate attempt to reach their dreams and panacea: others get eaten by wild animals and desert thirst as they journeyed dangerously across neighbouring borders!

Life is a Journey from adulthood into solitary age of boredom and constant pain: as the body degenerates and atomizes preparing for the grave!

From the orgasmic thrill to conception: this Journey marches on.. From Conception to Birth: it's still game on, this Journey gallops through test of time…

From the Cradle to the Grave, my dear friend: this Journey never stops! At death, we just swap our earthly suits into celestial ones!

From the Grave to Eternity: we finally enter the Realm of God: the Ultimate Journey where only God holds sway to decide our fate: based on how good or bad we fared this side of the Grave!

This is my Journey, my Life, and my Portion that God has given me! Heaven or Hell ceases to be a Paradox!

MY JOURNEY... MY LIFE!


Poetic Lyrics Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
Copyright © 2017
Featured Title Song: Wild Heart
From The Title Album: Wild Heart
Smooth Jazz Artist: Mindi Abair
Copyright © 2014



DISCLAIMER
ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!