SHE'S ROYAL: SHE'S MY PRINCESS!

 


SHE'S ROYAL: SHE'S, MY PRINCESS!

Like a Beautiful Diamond She's the Cut above the rest: I wouldn't have asked God for a more Defining Moment in my life! 

Yanga quietly landed inside her mom's womb and remained stealthily quiet till her mom complained. 

“Syd, I can't feel my baby moves inside, she's all too quiet: I must see the doctor?” After fruitlessly trying to convince her otherwise I yielded, and off to the doctor we went; where I was vindicated there was nothing unusual with my unborn Princess.

God gave her to us for keeps and for God to keep her safe. Yanga is my Gift from God Above. The LORD smiled down on me the day She landed on these earthly shores with a plop! She’s Royal: She’s, my Princess!

Like a Beautifully Cut Diamond Yanga, my Princess has the Brilliance, the Fire and the Clarity of the Deep Blue Sea: She’s Royal to Me! 

Most people in the world, pride themselves in their riches, wealth and all their material worth but me? Nah, I take Pride in the Priceless Gift God ever gave to me. 

You can call it a hyperbole if you like or whatever adjectives which come to your mind, or even call me crazy: I sure don’t mind and will hold nothing against you!

My Divine Connection with my Princess goes Deeper than the Deepest Sea: it is a knot that was tied by God Himself, and nobody can undo this Bond we share. Yep, She’s my Pride and Wealth! She’s Royal: She’s, my Princess!

I shall never forget the day I almost rode over my little Princess and the very thought of this day brings me shivers and I can’t thank God enough for avoiding the worst would-have-been-accident and greatest regret of my life

You see I was running late and had just hopped inside my car and ready to reverse when suddenly, Yanga stormed out of the house brandishing my sunglasses I had forgotten as I hurried out.

 O’ God, I didn’t see her when I missed her by a wisp of a hairline and almost ran her over: it was a miracle and had to grab her tight to my chest and thank God for my daughter

She was just a child and didn’t realize just what had happened. She’s Royal: She’s, my Princess. The LORD gave her to us for keeps and that’s why She survived this horrible near accident.

She’s Royal, she’s my Princess: after all these years and having grown-up to a Beautiful Young Woman, she remained as tight to all her Defining Qualities. 

As her Proud Tata, I can still brag about her Brilliance, the Fire and her Clarity of the Deep Blue Sea. Her Achievements attest to her Royalty: She’s Royal, she’s my Princess and still mine for keeps. 

Yanga, my Princess and Royalty! She remains calm as a Waterfall: She’s forever Royal, She’s, my Princess. 

My Brilliant Diamond forever: the Apple of my Eye and humble as a lamb. I couldn’t ask God for more, or could I? NAH!


Poetically Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
Copyright © 17 March 2022
Featured Title Song: Suede
From The Title Album: Player's Club
Smooth Jazz Artist: Marion Meadows
Copyright © 2004


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?