SO, YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ANGELS: I DO!

  COMMENTS FROM THE AUTHOR!

As you sit there in front of your device, listening to this powerful testimony: I want you to discover God thru my choice words for your own self and benefit. 

This testimony isn't powerful just because I'm relating it but: because the LORD GOD intervened and came through for me in my darkest hour of need!

I've had to trim this narrative considerably from the original long version I wrote in the same day of February 25. 

I always find it frustrating when circumstances force me to omit my other verses since I write straight from the heart. 

But nevertheless, I'm glad with this final product and I remain resolute that you guys across the World will find the heart of God in these mere human words I write for you!

In all my writings I always strive to project His Grace, Love and Divine Justice. I write for life and believe that all these writings will reverberate across the World for Generations to come. 

I am more than humble every time I see the traffic flow and how people just rush in to read my works, the minute I publish my posts. Thank you my Friends!

 My spirit would even be more excited and soar above the clouds: if you guys out there you'd just share with me how these inspirational messages are helping with your walk with God in the comments box. Just put it the way you want.

Finally, just to let you see through my window of how bad this accident was and also how it threatened my immediate plans and work commitments. 

It was a Saturday night and poor me, was scheduled to fly down to Cape Town the next morning at 10:00 AM. 

Only God knows just how distressed I was when I realized how getting stuck on the side would have jeopardized my monthly schedule to work in our customer's site for a week. 

Well, God took care of all my fears and send me Help and that Right Early! I was grateful.

I believe everyone out there can relate to my story because the God I serve is in the habit of intervening in people's live in a positive and beneficial way. Go ahead and node yes, cause I know I'm right!

I still have lots of personal testimonies I want to share with you in the near future but, you must understand I follow no particular order or schedule to do these things. 

It always depends on the mood of the day: sometimes I'd pull an old poem I wrote a while ago and in the best of times I'd write a brand new composition.

I always strive to do my best in keeping up with my originality. Every single line you read in this Blog was originally written by me: I copy no man. This ain't no pride but confidence!

God bless you wherever you are.


So, You Don't Believe In Angels: I Do!

It's just in the nature of humans to take things for granted and ignore all possibilities of danger surrounding us each passing day! 

Naturally, we tend or pretend to forget about all the elements of danger hovering over our heads. Can you relate to this?

We all are grounded and live down here Below the Heavens on Earth but: we differ when it comes to our individual’s worlds. 

These different worlds are determined by how we feel at the time and the enzymes released to our brains define our immediate environment! 

We be walking down the streets, but our heads are far above the clouds.

This then explains why some individuals are able to whistle past and walk over landmines while other mortified onlookers gasp for air. 

Incredible, isn't it? Different strokes for different folks is actually: different reactions under the same immediate danger threatening all of us! 

We just can’t see the same things under the same sun shining above our heads in our closest proximity!

Our moods when we wake up in the morning usually determine the kind of a day we're going to have even though: this may change in a split of a second! 

“O’, what a lovely day it is today!” is only circumstantial and never solidified by all the reality taking place just fifty meters from where you are standing!

While driving alone at night and cruising at 120km per hour in one of our Major Freeways in South Africa, 2011: I had no inkling idea of what lay ahead a few minutes later. 

Something told me to move into the middle of the three lanes and slow down speed to 100km. I did that immediately without delay!

And the sooner I did that, I heard this glugging noise coming from my passenger wheel. And before I knew it, out came my wheel flying past at the same speed: I hit my hazard button and prayed to God that my wheel veered away from the cars in front of me. And it did, what a relief!

By this time around, there were sparks flying higher than my window as all the cars around me graciously slowed down. I didn't panic nor frantically slammed the brakes but did everything to get the car over the yellow lane. 

I kept my eyes on the direction of my runaway wheel and marked the spot where it disappeared into darkness. I was horrified!

So, you don't believe in Angels: I do!

While contemplating the arduous impossible task of locating my wheel in the dark grassy fields: I cringed as I realised just how high a mountain I had to climb. 

It was late in the night and past 9pm and none of the cars stopped to help me. Poor me, what now?

 Feeling dejected, head bowed to the ground: I was surprised to see a small red car, reversing to my direction. 

Inside was a young white couple smiling at me and the guy said: we got your wheel! Sensing I didn't believe them, they told me to look at the back seat: and for real now, there sat my wheel: incredible!

So, you don't believe in Angels: I do!

Now I'm used to helping distressed female road users but, to be helped like a lady took my breath away! 

The guy did all the menial work and fitted my wheel in no time. Less than twenty minutes later I was back on the road again. It was a miracle beyond human comprehension: God left me flabbergasted!

So, you don't believe in Angels: I do! For He shall give His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Hallelujah, God did that for me on that one awful night: I made it home!

So, you don't believe in Angels: I do! We shook hands and I waved goodbye to his female companion and turned around and walked towards my car parked some 15 meters away.

 I briefly turned around to check my God-sent-Friends and exactly at the moment their car just went “Poof" and disappeared right in front of my eyes! 

Those were Angels my friend: released by God to rescue me in the hour of my need.

Wow, Sydney you must have been a real good man! Who, Me? Nah

Compared to Enoch, I was far from walking with God: and was more like a Jonah as my life was not pleasing to God! I was a fugitive of Grace!  

So, you don't believe in Angels: I do! He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. 

I have since replaced my actual Birthday with May 28. So, you don’t believe in Angels: I do!  


Poetically Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
Copyright © 25 February 2022
Featured Title Song: Straight From The Heart
From The Title Album: Gentle Force
New Age Artists: 3rd Force
Copyright © 2002


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!


Comments

Post a Comment

The author would really appreciate your constructive comments based on how you understood and interpret each poem. Poems can mean different things to different persons and all views can be correct as long as they conform to the contents thereof. This is the beauty of Poetry.

Please Do Not Forget to FOLLOW ME in order to get Instant Notifications When Latest Posts are published.

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!