THE MOULD!

 


The Mould!

I still get cold chills running down my spine every time I look back at my life as a youth.

Just how much we allowed our now deceased and immoral pastor... to deceive us with all his made-up lies.

As my mind rolls back to my yesteryears... looking into my mirror I ask myself...

How did I let this one slip and slid away unchallenged?

We live in a world where individuals must choose the mould, they must fit in.

Hello.

Neutrality... is here not possible!

Your right to remain neutral is unreserved. Pick your side.

You can’t live in both worlds where only one is necessary to survive.

Excuse me Sir.

This is not in our MO... the way we do things around here.

One of our resolute guides will explain to you all the accepted church protocols.

The mould.

In our church, you cannot say or ask anything ... the way you see it.

We follow and obey what the man of god tells us.

Christians all around the world, have been deceived.

They find themselves inside all shapes of moulds... doctrines of the devils.

Except the Only Doctrine in the Bible.

The Doctrine of Christ... is the only one size-fit-all mould demanded by God.

The mould.

That I may know Him...and the Power of His Resurrection.

And the Fellowship of His Sufferings being made conformable unto His Death.

If by any means I might attain unto the Resurrection of the dead.

What is your doctrine?

I am Pentecostal, Baptist, Charismatic, Adventist, Episcopal, Methodist...

I... I!

Wrong.

Enough.

The mould.

Didn’t Jesus warn against rendering the Word of God ineffective through synthetic traditions?

And He said unto them.

Full well ye reject the Commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Hello again.

I am the man your pastors have warned you against.

You look at me with disbelief simply because I do not fit inside your mould... your doctrine.

You become afraid because I care less about kneeling to your man of god.

The mould.

You... looking at me through the windows of your mould... and feel agitated to the point of wringing my neck.

Believe me.

Your sickness is not isolated... all doctrinal zealots suffer from the same seizures.

Go ahead and ask the Great Apostle Paul.

For I am the least of the Apostles, which am not meet to be called an Apostle, because I persecuted the Church of God.

Yes, true that.

Saul persecuted the Church because he was the zealot of the Law of Moses.

His pharisaic doctrine had him so bound... the man could not even see that Prophet Moses had been talking about Christ all along!

The mould.

Go ahead and bury your head in your false doctrine... it is your life.

But as for Me, Myself, and I.

Shall follow the Doctrine of Christ all the days of my life.

Jesus died for my sins on the Cross of Shame.

I fear no man.

I do not feed off the crumbs falling from the tables of your false prophets.

The mould.

Only Jesus Christ can free you from all the doctrinal moulds which had you bound for decades.

He that the Son sets free, shall be free indeed!

Save yourselves from this untoward generation....

Cried Apostle Peter on the Day of Pentecost!


The Mould Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
July 15th, 2024
Featured Title Song: Take Your Time
From The Title Album: Echoes Of The Heart 
Smooth Jazz Artist: Vincent ingala 
© 2020


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!