HANDS OFF OUR PROPHET: HANDS OFF OUR BISHOP!

 


 HANDS OFF OUR PROPHET: HANDS OFF OUR BISHOP!

A story is told of two men standing before the Judgement Seat of Christ. Show me your wounds, Jesus the Judge said to the first man! The first man proudly displayed all the wounds he'd suffered for the Gospel of Christ. Jesus the Judge smiled heartedly and said, welcome thou faithful servant, enter into the Rest of my Father prepared for you!

Then stood the second man in front of the Judgement Seat of Christ: Show me your wounds, please! But LORD, I have no wounds to show You, pleaded the man with a guilt-laden voice. Then, suddenly: Jesus stood up from His Judgment Seat and angrily asked; Where are your wounds, were there no wars to fight for me on Earth?

I have yet to share with you my personal account of how God raised and kept me in near impossible situations, where everything was moving in opposite direction. My former and immoral pastor now deceased: preyed on young girls in our church and impregnated dozens.

The man even tried to blackmail me when he pressured one of his victims to claim I slept with her. He didn't succeed even after acting as a warped judge in a case where he was the perpetrator. Nine months later, the underage girl delivered a baby girl looking the replica of the fallen man who called himself my pastor.

One voice, one people, same demands and forward we march! This is our generation and our time… Power to the People! United we stand!

Hands off our prophet, hands off our bishop, hands off our apostle, hands off our pastor and leave our evangelist alone! We love our leader, all warts and sores. His accusers are simply jealous of his success. The so-called victims are the guilty ones who tempted the man of god!

The saddest part of these chants is when the congregants are trying to blindly cover up for their dirty harry and morally bankrupt leader! Our New Testament Founding Fathers must be turning in their graves, when the church uses the same dirty tricks as dirty politicians and evil scheming false prophets.

Church Pulpit harbours some of the most frivolous wolves-in-sheepskin never seen in this wicked World. Victims are misled and lured through seduction of lies disguised as the Word of God.

I have never sung praises of any man nor stood behind any clown just because he was my pastor. I have always strived to Follow the Footprints of the Man with the Cross. The Word of God was and is always, my Compass for Navigating around my Complex life as a Child of God!

I fear and worship no man, but God. Jesus is my Witness, some of the wounds I bear on my body are the Thorns of My Own Making, My Own Failures as I Struggled with sin like every man.

Hands off our prophet, hands off our bishop, hands off our apostle, hands off our pastor and leave our evangelist alone! We love our leader, all warts and sores

From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. False prophets can't own these words of Faith!

Like Prophet Moses, who made the most difficult choice: to Suffer Afflictions with the People of God than to enjoy the Pleasures of Sin in Egypt. I choose to stand up for Christ, His Word and His Eternal Gospel.

I am Fully Persuaded that, nothing in this wicked World shall ever be able to separate me from the Love of God in Christ Jesus. I love Jesus, His Wounds and Nailed-Pierced Hands: all for my sins! Jesus, my Peace and Joy…


Hands Off Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© 27th July 2022
Featured Title Song: Chill Factor
From The Title Album: The Best Of Richard Elliot
Smooth Jazz Artist: Richard Elliot
© 2000

FAIR USE DSCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL MUSIC TRACKS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?