LIFE BEGINS WITH A HEARTBEAT!


 LIFE BEGINS WITH A HEARTBEAT!

As thou knowest not what is the Way of the Spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the Womb of Her that is With Child: even so thou knowest not the Works of God Who Maketh All. Life Begins with a Heartbeat and Ends without one!

I sat down on a very Cold Winter day, as a matter of fact, I was all prepared, and dressed up for this Shivering Weather: when I observed a tiny and almost Invisible Insect crouching on the wall. 

This guy had nothing on except his Tiny Wings for a covering in this jaw-breaking cold day and yet there was Life in him. Sometimes, God laughs and mocks us for thinking we’re Giants.

A Tiny Stammering Voice broke thru its Embryonic Walls even long before it achieved its Foetal Stages. Its cries became louder and louder till they grew into soft knocks behind the Throne of the Almighty God in Heaven. God heard the knocks and answered the Door.

Now, in case you don’t know this Truth; God’s Throne is made up of Issues of Life where each colour tumbles a gazillion times over without repeating previously displayed colours for Eternities to come! This is where all Forms of Life Originate! This is the Glory of God in its Fullest Definition: LIFE… Always remember this!

The Embryonic Figurine said: Dear God, I just want to live, if you’d let me? God smiled back and said: Yes, Living You Will, even though your Life will be Full of Complications. All I need is a Heartbeat in order to live LORD, graciously pleaded the Tiny Figurine.

Months later a Tiny Boy resembling his Original Tiny Embryo was born, they named him Lunga. Lunga means Everything will be Alright. Lunga was born to my Late Big Brother and Grace, his mother. My Journey with Lunga is Legendary. 

I was always involved in one way or another, wherever and whatever his Mother Grace asked me to do on Lunga’s behalf. I just loved the Boy and so our Journey of a Million Miles began; and after three decades later, we’re still together. 

I cannot begin to tell you, just how much Pain My Lunga had to go through; even as a Tiny Baby: the Boy pressed on and held onto Life as God promised him to Live on! Lunga, due to his Health Challenges, has been in and out of Hospitals more than I can remember. Like an Epilithic Plant, his Roots shot thru Rocks Against All Odds.

The Boy has a Million-Dollar Smile and so Full of Zest and Confidence beyond Comprehension. Lunga knows every single day he wakes up in the Morning is like hearing God saying, over and over again: Yes, Living You will. 

Lunga just bows his head and says: Thank you LORD for the Heartbeat YOU gave me! Glad to be Alive, no amount of Pain shall stop me from keeping this Heartbeat. 

My Life began with a Heartbeat and one Fine Day, I’ll shoot through Fifty years of age! My name is Lunga: Everything will be Alright; Yesterday, Today and Forever..


Life Lyrics Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© 16th July 2022
Featured Title Song: Soul Sugar
From The Title Album: Secrets
Smooth Jazz Artist: Marion Meadows
© 2009


FAIR USE DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL MUSIC TRACKS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?