LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO!

 

LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO!

O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is Good: for His Mercy endureth forever. Let the Redeemed of the LORD Say So, whom He hath Redeemed from the hand of the enemy; And gathered them out of the Lands, from the East, and from the West, from the North, and from the South. Let the Redeemed of the LORD Say So!  

Raise your hand and shout, Glory to God if the LORD has Redeemed you from the Four Corners of this wicked World. Perhaps you’re one of them fools who thinks there’s no God! There’s no man under the Sun who believes in nothing!

O Taste and See that the LORD is Good: Blessed is the man that trusts in Him. Let the Redeemed of the LORD Say So! Come on now, just let it all hang out for God!

Look all around you, and if you can see the Sun, Stars and the Moon and feel the love that surrounds you every day… Place your hand over your chest and feel your heart beating.. what about the Singing Birds, the Beautiful Escarpments?

I am no less of a Sinner than you already are… Just because I've never touched alcohol and cigarettes in my life! For All Have Sinned and fell short of the Grace of God! Me, Sydney and I; used to walk in the Darkness of my Sinful Life before the LORD Redeemed me!

A Sinner Saved and Forgiven by Grace, is all I am. I am the Redeemed of the LORD, that's why I can Say So! I can truly Testify because I have Seen and Tasted the Goodness of the LORD!

Let the Redeemed of the LORD Say So! Come on now, just let it all hang out for the LORD of Hosts! Let me see hands raised up from all who are under the sound of my voice…

Let’s step together in harmony, trust me: I can show you how, if you’d let Jesus into your heart and soul. Come on now, Taste and See, the LORD is Good!

O Taste and See that the LORD is Good: Blessed is the man that trusts in Him. Let the Redeemed of the LORD Say So! Come on now, just let it all hang out for the LORD of Hosts!

Someone once asked me, hey man, what’s your Religion and do you even believe in Allah? I believe in Buddha another one said… I’m an African, I believe in my Ancestors… this one told me!

Then said I to them… I believe in the LORD, the One True God who created the Heavens and the Earth. Jesus Christ is God’s Son, who died for my sins on the Cross of Calvary!

Excuse me man, just, just let me: O please… I just want to let it all hang out for the LORD. You see, Jesus found me wandering in Darkness: in the East, West and in the North and South where I got all messed up!

I tasted and saw the Goodness of the LORD hence I can Say So, loud and clear without fear! Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

O Taste and See that the LORD is Good: Blessed is the man that trusts in Him. Let the Redeemed of the LORD Say So! Come on now, just let it all hang out for the LORD of Hosts! LORD have Mercy…


Let The Redeemed Poetically Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© 8th September 2022
Featured Title Song: Cream and Sugar
From The Title Album: Temptation
Smooth Jazz Artist: Jeff Goulab
© 2005


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?