I’ll Let You Preach In My Church!

 

I’ll Let You Preach In My Church!

In the beginning of the Early Church, there were thousands upon thousands of Believers everywhere, why? Because the LORD added daily such as should be saved! Did they have buildings of mortar and bricks to worship in? No! They used their homes as places of fellowship, breaking bread in unity from house to house and having favour with God and with men.

There was the real Love of God in their midst, nobody lacked anything or went hungry. The Real Apostles made sure all the monies offered were used to feed the poor and to finance the preaching of the Gospel! What happened to the True Body of Christ two thousand years later?

Some crafty and scheming individuals invented the doctrines of devils and turned the people away from the real Doctrine of Oneness as Christ taught His Apostles. These false teachers came with all sorts of unbiblical doctrines which put them on the pedestal as little gods to be served and worshipped by the church!

The people fell for these lies and the outlook of the Church took an ugly turn, twisted contorted and caricatured into a beast of rebellion against God!

It became all fuzzy and too hazy to identify any real leaders who identified with the bedrock teachings and roadmap left behind by the Real Apostles. This is how denominationalism gained ascendance, power and took advantage which further divided the once True Church into disarray we find ourselves in today!

Hey brother, I’ll Let you preach in my church if you agree with my doctrine, denomination and are willing to tolerate our teachings, no matter what the Bible says. We can cohabit in the harmony of our differences.

So, all the false teachings of attributing unbiblical titles abound as the deceived proudly believed they were anointed and called by God to be prayer warriors and some phony tithers and partners! I don’t know about the version of your Bible, but I can’t find any of them so-called tithers and prayer warriors in mine. I will repent if you can show me in the Scriptures.

Where did the hell armor bearers come from? Since when did God appoint slaves to be waiting on the so-called first family like idiots? Other dimwits believe God has appointed them to wipe off the sweats on the faces of their false teachers! Wow, if this is the house of worship, I’d rather go to the bar even though I don’t drink; I might just learn how to down one or two glasses of beer.

Today’s so-called Christians remember the quotes of their false teachers more than they care to rehearse the Holy Scriptures: they’re not rooted on the Word of God but rely on the words of mortals. They know TD Jakes, Creflo Dollar, Steven Furtick, Joyce Meyer and all the famous false teachers, more than they should know the Christ of the Cross! It’s a lot easier to find a needle in a haystack than to find true teachers and preachers of the Word in today’s Church!

They won’t let me preach in their churches because they do not subscribe to the Doctrine of Christ based on the pure and unadulterated Word of God… to them I’m a dangerous false teacher who has the power to invoke wokeness in the hearts of their brainwashed followers! Hey, who’s that guy?

Sydney who? What are his affiliatory leanings and how big is his church? Just shepherd your idiots away from hearing the Truth of the Gospel, manage the ignorance of your brainwashed members and you’re guaranteed to go whistling and laughing all the way to the bank! This is how we roll in this lost generation!

Hey brother, I’ll Let you preach in my church if you agree with my doctrine and denomination. I’ll let you preach in my church! O’ shut up, the Apostles didn’t own any churches and never ruled over people as slave masters! You, false teachers will be toast at the Judgment Day!

I'll Let You Preach Essay Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© October 25, 2022
Featured Title Track: Playing With Fire
From The Title Album: Unconditional
Smooth Jazz Artist: Kirk Whalum
© 2000


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!






 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?