LULU MAKALIMA MY GODDESS!

 


Lulu Makalima My Goddess!I

I have seen many people come and go in my life. Well, it goes without saying that yes. I was extremely amused and relieved to see the backs of some.

Inversely, the very same thing could be said about and against me when others were to reflect about their yesteryears.

Even though I thrived to do my best in accommodating everyone including my nemesis.. there’s always someone out there in a corner who couldn’t and wouldn’t stand my presence..

A give and take situation life is. Different strokes for different folks. Sometimes at worse what you see is not what you always get.

Jeez! Why do I sometimes end up with eggs on my face after sowing all these seeds of love? Oh no, this ain’t fair, come on now!

But when it comes to talking about my late big sister from the other mother. Lulu was just pure bliss and fun the very first day we met in our corporate world.

Lulu gave me the widest smiles I’ve ever received from anyone in this world of hate.

Lulu Makalima became my Goddess the very instant our eyes connected. Our voices communicated and exhibited the real love of feeling human with each other.

Oh yes indeed, Lulu Makalima is my Goddess. Every morning of each day she’d call to check how I was doing. I reciprocated the same and vied her desk daily to greet her.

My day at work couldn’t be complete without me checking on my big sister from the other mother. Our souls were entwined by Heaven.

Lulu Makalima was one of the many people who watered my rose garden. Sometimes, humans feel so despondent and rejected and complain just how far God is from them!

And God would be smiling down on us, saying, You just don’t get it, don’t you?

Just a minute ago, I waved at you from the passage through Betty. What about the shout you received from Steven in your email?

Ever silly and naughty Hazel just winked at you as usual. Am I not funny enough for you?

Lulu my Goddess, my peace and fun from God. She exuded this gracious demeanor and embracing presence which said to me.

Hello my younger brother from my other mother. I am here for you.

Our time together became our little oyster and universe where we shared and talked about life.

Our laughter was like cream to the sweetest and soothing coffee in a cold winter morning!

With Lulu My Goddess around in my workplace, I knew my sweet days were guaranteed.

My big sister from the other mother never pretended to be something else except to be the Goddess she always was.

Even years after our corporate worlds parted, my Goddess and I, continued to stay in touch.

Sometimes I’d call Lulu about any help I needed, and she always sprinted and drove to wherever I was.

Sadly, Lulu my Goddess passed away suddenly in 2019 after she got hospitalized a few times!

Though my Goddess and big sister from the other mother is no more: her sweet memories help me get along!

O my dear big sister, Lulu my Goddess! I envy Heaven for accommodating a beautiful soul like yours.

Lulu my Goddess may be eternity away but just one day! We’ll meet again behind those Timeless Pearly Gates..

Rest in Peace and in Power my Beautiful Goddess. Joy comes in the morning!


Lulu My Goddess Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
© January 25, 2023 
Featured Title Song: Slick
From The Title Album: Just Getting Started 
Smooth Jazz Artist: Eric Darius 
© 2006


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!




 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?