I'VE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD BEFORE!

 Similar narrated video.. 

One Way Road 


I’ve Been Down This Road Before!

Life is nothing but just winding circles of endless labyrinths. We spend our miserable lives trying to look busy as if we’d soon take off and be seen no more.

If I was not human enough, I’d have long given up from pretending to know just what lies around the corner.

No matter how many times you cut the same corner.. things never look the same way every time you pass!.

My brain goes off and shoots out loudly and ask... Have I not been this way before except for a few changes, things look all too familiar?

Why I never lose my sanity is just another miracle from Above!

Hello Beautiful! Did we not meet some time before today?

She wildly shakes her head, smiles gleefully and giggles out loud as if to say.. Excuse me Sir,  I have never met you in a hundred years!

I keep on walking and try hard to shake off all these images of her haunting my brain and assault my conscious. This can’t be real!

I’ve been down this road before! Why sometimes I be walking down the road when my mind suddenly googles and identifies with immediate scenes around as if I was here before.

I’ve been down this road before. Yes, here it is, I must have been dreaming! For real now, I saw everything laid out completely in a simple dream.

The only difficult part of this experience is the fact that I was also part of the dream.

Wow! Why does God sometimes play games with our minds?

I’ve been down this road before. Since I was part of the dream inside my own dream.. I had no powers to dictate how the day presented itself.

Alone in my bed, all I could do was to replay and watch the same tape play all over again. I keep wondering and stared in darkness looking for answers from who knows where!

I’ve been down this road before! And so as usual I decide to move forward with my life and forget the about the damn dream.. Take it as one of them mystic things in our mystical universe.

No matter how much you try to ignore the Reality of God being around us every second of every minute... You just can’t deny your own spiritual makeup.

But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

You’ve been down this road before. Ever wondered why is it possible for your to get irritated whenever someone tells you about God?

Here’s the real conundrum about your conflicted self.. Your heart and soul have been designed and tuned up to be able to recognize the Voice of God!

How’s that even possible since I’ve never been to church even and hate every topic about God?

You’ve been down this road before. But there is a spirit in man and the inspiration of the Almighty will give you understanding.

One day you will see and understand yourself just as clear as you see your blue skied day. God reveals Himself to us by way of self-discovery.

I’ve been down this road before. There’s no way for anybody to believe God exists before you stand in front of the mirror and discover yourself.

God is all the life you feel. He’s your heartbeat, love, smiles and all the laughter you share with those closest to you.

This is the road of life which keeps on beckoning us and ends at the foot of our graves.

This then says to me, no matter where and whatever time of the day it is... Life goes on and on around this never-ending labyrinth of my miserable life.

I’ve been down this road before! Life is Life to me and all around. Just listen to these birds sing and forget all the sickening unhealthy urban noise.

Yea and yes, been down on this road before! Only time will tell just how many rounds more remain before my time is up!

Damn! How I wish I could just shake off my brain just like I can shake my feet and body... Been down this road before and I’ll be back soon!

This Road Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
© June 15th, 2023
Featured Title Song: Retro Boy
From The Title Album: Rock Steady 
Smooth Jazz Artist: Richard Elliott 
© 2010

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?