THANK YOU SINGAPORE!

 Dear World,

Please put your hands together with me as I take this minute to Congratulate Singapore for being my #1 Country in the World. 

Singapore Loves and shares my works like no one in the World. They just toppled my own country, South Africa. I am humbled!

And a Big Thank You to everyone across the Globe for taking your time to listen, read and share my works!. Much Appreciated!

I won't be doing justice if I tried to name each country represented here. They're just too many to mention.

Once again. Thank You Singaporeans for recognising my efforts to share the Word and spread Peace in the World.

God bless you all.

Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
September 16th, 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?