ONE OF A KIND!

 

One Of A Kind!

Years ago I heard a preacher say, if two of us are identical then one isn’t necessary! True that. Do you agree?

But one might ask... What about twins, aren’t they identical? Well, twins look alike but never identical!

Each and everyone is unique to self and represents nobody else!

Science has yet to discover two different persons sharing the same set of identical fingerprints!

From Adam the first earthling down to the latest baby delivered thirty seconds ago.

No two different individuals in this life share the same fingerprints.

One of a kind is all you and I are made out to be. Even conjoined twins have two separate personas and unique identities. These guys only share their meshed up bodies.

Did you know that each human being has a unique biological scent that’s different from the eight billion souls occupying this universe?

You see, I thought it’d be expedient to highlight these basic facts about our bodies.

The bottom line is, we’re all human and differ in our personal characterization.

Most people confuse personal character with fame, power and riches. Hello. Abundant possessions do not make a man!

One of a kind is not one in a million and above everybody else!

Yes of course, you must respect yourself before you can respect others!

Do unto others as you expect the same done to you! This is more than just a cliché.

It helps you put the interest of others before personal gain! Look before you leap!

Do you have any dreams about your beckoning future? How does that picture look to your eyes?

I can tell you now. It’s impossible for anyone to only see themselves in their dreams without outsiders painted into the picture.

Before a king, there has to be an established kingdom. And for a king to be one, there must be subjects who are willing to swear by the throne!

One of a kind is not one in a million and above everybody else! Just like the rest of the powerful and the rich... I also have my place in the sun.

There’s no doubt about that, I’m one of a kind. I love what I see every day inside my mirror.

Nobody can intimidate me and I really don’t care whoever they maybe!

 Criminals feel powerful when they press a gun against your temple. Believe me, these scumbugs are as scared as hell on the inside!

One of a kind is not one in a million and above everybody else! I am human and have my pride too!

I know when to talk and when to be quiet! I know when to stand up for my rights when others despise me!

One of a kind is not one in a million and above everybody else!

Do you have a name? Then live up to it! If your parents gave you a negative name! You are old enough to change it!

Rename yourself after the one of the kind you see inside your mirror!

This ain’t no motivational verbosity but the reality you must live every single day..

One Of A Kind Kindly Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
October 23rd, 2023
Featured Title Song: Mr Cool
From The Title Album: White Sand
Smooth Jazz Artist: Paul Brown
©2007

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?