YAY .. THIS BABY CAN BITE!

 

Yay...This Baby Can Bite!

Only God knows just how much I love the smell of a new-born baby.

I know for a fact that I am not the only one in the world to feel this way!

I stand corrected when I say this once in a lifetime heavenly scent only lasts for thirty days.

After all the repeated baths new-borns go through daily the incredible rosy scent sadly washes away!

I have no words to describe the feeling I get from watching this baby grow into a complete stature of their ultimate image.

Who can dispute and challenge my words when I say there’s nothing so sweet and attractive as the belly-cries of a baby?

I believe babies cry through their lungs and not through emotions like fully developed persons!

Your right to disagree with my assertions is rightfully reserved! But hey, do not forget that this man was once a baby too?

Laugh out loud man o man!

Just what can Pikelela say to describe the fascinating feeling I get from watching a happy baby sing and laugh at the ceiling?

Relying on the baby inside... I believe God gives me some gateway into the mystical baby world!

Babies don’t bother nobody when they’re clean and lying on a full tummy!

Who said babies are too fussy to mind?

I’m not convinced that new-borns can respond to love and affection just like a toddler or maturing child.

Well, babies can only feel the power of love through their full tummies and freshly cleaned bums!

Hello. I guess you can say I love you to a baby a thousand times: but this guy cannot differentiate between you and the ceiling!

Yay ... this baby can bite! The only way to find out is by sticking your little finger between his itching gums!

Yes off course! Breastfeeding mothers always find out the rough way. You see, sometimes the baby forgets and gets excitedly chewy!

I believe babies learn to bite before they even learn to crawl.

After all, who can run on an empty stomach? Remember, a baby’s instinct is always the exception to the rule.

Yay... this baby can bite! Babies do not take instructions from anyone and not even from their mothers!

You cannot say to a baby, I told you so! Why! Because you, Mom and your baby live in parallel worlds!

O how I love that roundish baby smile backed up by silent and all seeing glowing eyes!

Yay... this baby can bite! Who can forget the velvety giggles of babies? There’s no sweet a sound like these guys towering giggles.

I really don’t know why sometimes I have all these Baby Memories which make my heart leap with joy unspeakable.

Perhaps and just maybe, Angry People of this Hostile Planet can Unlearn Violence if their twisted minds and hearts can rollback to their Baby World once in a while!

Yay... this baby can bite! O for a World filled with Eight Billion Babies!

We can all live in Peace and Harmony without Wars, if we allow the Baby Inside all of us Reappear!

 

This Baby Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© December 7th, 2023
Featured Title Song: Sweet Grapes
From The Title Album: Player's Club
Smooth Jazz Artist: Marion Meadows
© 2004

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!


 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?