BROKEN GLASS!

FOREWORD...
 
It's hard for me sometimes to put into words just how it all begins when it comes to writing these pieces. Perhaps I live with the guilt that very few in this generation understand my ministry and what on earth I'm on about. I know I've said this a million times over and I really do not intend to stress you unnecessarily. If I had a choice I'd ask God to give me a different mantle but hey; who am I to dictate for the Spirit.
 
The Scripture says, His Callings are without repentance! I have no desire to be another person right down the belly of my soul. I'm happy to be having these conversations about my life, self and all by myself. I really got tired of asking people to engage me in these lines which I believe are not unique to my life alone. Feedback is necessary and always serves as the lifeblood to the author.

You just can't read my story and words without feeling my heartbeats and soul all over them Pages of Life in this Blog. I write for the heart and not for teasing and entertain people. This is serious Business between me and God about serious conversations.... You're the third person in this triangle!

Hello. There's got to be some parallel somewhere between my life and yours, across racial lines and from wherever you maybe in this Great Planet. When the Spirit moves I start writing no matter where I am. I have written some of my classics while traveling in cars, buses, trains, at malls, inside supermarkets, watching TV, walking down the streets, inside parks, at funerals, during church services, while doing house chores and even during flights, etc.

I got the whisper to write this piece while I was busy doing early house chores on New Year's Day. Broken Glass, the Spirit whispered inside my heart... I had to hurry up even though I was still busy for the next two hours. I stopped and quickly scribbled the first two stanzas and continued with my chores.

It took me the whole day and night, down to 2:00am. Man O' man, was I fulfilled when I reached my finish line. It was magic to be able to share these Pages of My Life with the World. God knows I am an expert when it comes to my own life and there's no way I can lie because that's just the way God wants it to be.

Yes, in this long brief, here's to you from my heart and soul. God promised me a hailstorm of new writings in this my new decade as told in this essay. When I really write my heart literally drips with words and that's why most of the times it takes so long to conclude my story. I have to trim it all down to fit inside my chosen backing track hence I shed off a lot of paragraphs.

A Big Up to Paul Brown, my Smooth Jazz Guitar Maestro and I'm grateful for the opportunity to corrupt his music for a good course. I have used tens of Paul's music for my lyrical poems to date.
Happy New Year and Compliments of New Seasons to all of you out there in the world over., Thank you for taking time off to check me out....

Please Forward and Share....Spread the Word!
 
God Bless You All and Keep You Throughout 2024....
 
This is Pikelela speaking..,.
 
 

Broken Glass!

Man in his Snobbish Foolishness thought he could outsmart God.

When his best and the least he could do was Design and Worship his Calendar.

Until man realizes Time is God and without God Man and his Calendar do not exist!

What is a Calendar without Seasons and what is Life without a Heartbeat?

It takes one tiny spark to swathe the desert of darkness and yet not all the darkness in the World can overcome that same tiny spark!

Man’s Mathematics of using the calendar does not equate with the Infinite and Timeless God.

You see man believes he can perpetuate his Timeline by continuously adding a zero after counting nine!

Excuse me Mr. Scientist. You Cannot Authenticate God of the Ages using Carbon Dating. Science Cannot Exist without God.

God Proved His Love for the World through His Son.

I am the Light of the World...declared Jesus... the Way, the Truth and the Life.

All Hail to the Prolific Modern Stoics of this Rickety World. Only Faith in True God Ensures your Eternal Salvation!

Betcha.

Even Harvard couldn’t Preempt this Computable Stipulated Accreditation for your Pending Assimilated Warranted Accession into the Hereafter!

Broken Glass. My New Decade began in earnest on January 1, 2024.

Looking back over my shoulders I can see so vividly, all the Broken Pieces of My Life...

Strewn all over the Pages and Planes of 3653 days of my Life... Leap Years included.

I believe God deals with us individually One Decade per time. Remember, your decade is not one according to the hour as recorded in the General Calendar?

Broken Glass. My life was shuttered into smithereens when I Strayed away from God. Crying over Spilt Milk is man’s  Final Stroke of Death.

In the Last Gasp of his Life man sadly suddenly realizes there’s more to his afterlife than all the Dirty Rags he’s leaving behind.

While mourners back at his Transition Eulogize his altruistic kindheartedness of all the Goodness and Love.

Man on the flip side of Eternity wishes he could come back and Warn all the living against Not Fearing God

Broken Glass. Hello. Please stop crying for me People. Life is Life given to each one by God Above.

Better is the End of a thing than the Beginning thereof.... cried the wise King Solomon.

This Past Decade according to my calendar of my Lifeline: has been the most difficult I’ve had to endure.

It is sufficient to say in earnest: Without Faith in God I would not be around in 2024!

Broken Glass. It takes Grace and Mercy for the Errant Soul to find his Right Footing with God...

God through His Spirit never Judges but Convicts us and Reserves His Judgement for the Judgment Day.

Exactly zero hours in 2024 while the World around me began to Dance and Celebrate the New Year... I froze up in minuted pause and moment in time.

Lord. I have nothing materially to brag about and nothing to show.

In the Past Decade I Lost my Marriage, my Job and almost lost my Dear Life in one scary near-death accident.

I lost almost a dozen of my Beloved Family Members. What a Decadent Decade of Grief!

But I am grateful for the Wonderful Years of My Life. Lord. You taught me more than I had experienced in all my life past decade.

Broken Glass. Now I understand the Narrative of the Potter and the Broken Vessel.

Thank You Lord for reattaching all the Broken Pieces of my Shuttered Life.

Until the last evening of my Most Painful Decade I understood that though God Almighty even You are...

You can’t obliterate and replace my shuttered pieces with new ones otherwise I’d cease to exist and there’d be no more Me.

Broken Glass. Behold I make All Things New... said the Lord Jesus to Apostle John.

This Decade I have Vowed my most Intense Wilderness with God.

I’m going to Still Away with God till some people believed I am deceased!

Broken Glass. What is Man and Who Am I Lord that you should be mindful?

In my foolishness as Man of Flesh and of Blood, I often wondered just how You do it Lord?  I wanted to ask

How do you do it Lord? How is it possible for God to communicate directly with my heart out of more than Eight Billion Souls in the Universe....

And still keep everybody and each soul in the loop?

Broken Glass. Like David the King of Israel I want to say...

I shall stay in the Presence of the Lord Every Day of My Life!

Broken Glass!

Broken Vessel!

But there is a Spirit in Man: and the Inspiration of the Almighty giveth them Understanding..

Hello World. This is Pikelela speaking! These are the Pages of my Life as God would let me read out to your ears

Broken Glass but Affirmed Spirit!

Broken Vessel but Mended by God 100%.

God’s prepared my heart to write a hailstorm in the Coming Decade and no Gates of  Hell shall ever stop me!

Broken Glass!

Broken Vessel!

Broken Glass Prayerfully Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© 1st January 2024
Featured Title Song: Purple Shoes
From The Title Album: Truth B Told
Smooth Jazz Artist: Paul Brown
© 2014

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!

 
 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!