AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!

 


And You Shall Know The Truth!

And you shall know Me and I will set you free!

Jesus Christ. The Son of God and the Lamb of God.

Following, are some of the few doctrine defying statements I have made throughout my narratives.

In Heaven. There are no worship teams and no gospel music artists!

In Heaven. There’s no service and program lineup presented on centre stage as in our earthly tradition.

Actually, there are no entertainers in Heaven...

Praise and Worship is rapturous everywhere and well from within under the Spirit of God!

In Heaven. No celebrated false prophets recognised. Depart from me, I do not know you! Jesus will shout.

The Lord knows them who are His!

In Heaven. There are no spectators or brainwashed stupid fans running after the Apostles!

Hello. This Is a matter of life and death.

And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free. Said Jesus to His Apostles.

You see, Jesus was pointing at Himself when He talked about the Truth that He is.

I find it extremely shocking just how the so-called Christians are groomed to worship fellow human beings in this bizarre unbiblical submission.

Excuse me brother and sister...

That man and that woman standing behind the pulpit has been put by God for you to receive your blessings!

What baloney!

God would have killed me decades ago for misleading you and using His Name in vain.

And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free!

You need to see the face of Jesus shining the brightest in every page of your Bible!

You must recognise and hear His voice sounding louder than your false prophets.

It is Jesus who paid for your sins through His Precious Blood!

Don’t be one of them fools who spend their Christian lives talking about fallible men and celebrated preachers.

You study books written by false teachers more than reading the Word of God.

My sheep know my voice and the voice of a stranger they shall not follow!

But the Water that I shall give him shall be in him a Well of Water Springing up into Everlasting Life.

Jesus is the Express Image of God in Heaven and on Earth!

Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is One.

For there is One God, and One Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus.

And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free!

Come on now... Kiss the Son!

Move over TD Jakes. Get out of my way Kenneth Copeland!

Who the hell are you, Lukau?

Furtick who?

Take all your money bags Creflo Dollar!

Who are all these false prophets, false preachers and false teachers?

In the Kingdom of God. There are no Adventists, Pentecostals, Baptists, Evangelicals, Charismatics etc.

Give me a break... Joyce Meyer?

Thy tithes and offerings perish with you!

I follow Jesus...

The Way, the Truth and the Life..

My name is Pikelela.

I took a vow to speak the Truth of Jesus right to my grave...

I subscribe to the Only Doctrine in the Bible... The Doctrine Of Christ!

That I may Know Him. And the Power of His Resurrection, being conformed even unto death.

 

The Truth Essay Written BY: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© February 24th, 2024
Featured Title Song: Crazy Feeling
From The Title Album: Reveillez-Vouse
Smooth Jazz Artist: Peter White 
© 1990

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?