ANOTHER DAY... ANOTHER PAGE!


 Another Day... Another Page!

Last night as usual. I flicked off the light, hit the sack and gave the world back to God.

If I lived proficiently like a successful business, I would count my daily earnings before I crawl up my bed.

But alas! I am just another tired human being who has no idea just how my day will roll out.

I remember waking up during my nightshift frequenting the bucket to pee and struggling back to my sleep. 

Hearing the never ending noises of the night assured me I was still alive this side of Heaven.

Sometimes, my mind races back many years and wanders around all the places I have been.

I sit back and wonder what could or might have been if I took a different approach.

In my own forlorn world and not yours. I believe life is nothing but a giant endless spin to nowhere.

Every time I look over my shoulders, I see gigantic bold letters of REGRETS!

But hey, here comes the morning with yet another day and another clean page to print all my footprints again.

Isn’t it frightening just how we wake up each morning and start moving forward right away without checking our navigation map?

God has determined the number of our days inside a book of life filled with empty pages... equal to our lifespan.

Every single passing day, unfolds in a clean page wherein we register our footsteps depicting the way we spend the day.

Another day and another clean page. Nobody can walk over the same footprints twice. 

Life can only be realized in forward movements.

You can live in the same room for fifty years but you can never overstep your footprints more than once.

I dare you...

Our backward steps count for nothing because forward movements have already been copied into our daily page.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord. 

I believe it is not hard for anyone to understand the Bible here, is talking about moving forward to the future.

I spent more than 1/3 of my life talking to deaf people with hardened unteachable souls.. 

and God said...

Enough Sydney. 

From now on you’ll spend the rest of your life talking to yourself.

Here. Take all these toys I am giving to you.. Go out there and play!

But Lord. All these scrambled words filling this giant pond... what must I do with them?

These thoughts and words will make sense to you once you dive in there and fish them out.

This is another day and another page for you to write, design and build your invisible world made up of thoughts and words.

Wow. What a God!

Another day... another page. Excuse me world. Allow me space to get busy.

Life is too short to waste in foolishness. If you need this man... 

Come visit me in my castle made up of thoughts and words...

Eureka.

Another Day... Another Page!

Hello world. The man breathing through these words.... is Me, Myself and I.

I am writing for a generation yet to be born! 

Grandchildren still locked up inside the loins of third graders of today.

What an amazing find for us... these thoughts and these words!

What happened to the generation of this man talking to himself so beautifully?

That generation will marvel!

Another day, another world... in another generation and different time.

Peace...


Another Hailstorm Production By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
© April 7th, 2024
Featured Song: London Chimes 
From The Title Album: Jazz Collection
Cool Jazz Artist: Paul Hardcastle 
© 2018


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?