LIFE IS A TEACHER!

 


Life Is A Teacher!

After trudging through this rough forest of life for decades. I find myself standing on the edge of time.

Yes indeed. I have crossed dangerous rivers and valleys... climbed hills and mountains.

I have defied the laws of gravity when it comes to free-falling insanity.

Somehow after going through impalpable and debilitating emotional traumas...

It is a miracle beyond human contemplation... to find my feet still firmly dug into the ground.

I am still standing.

There is nothing as fulfilling for life explorers to finally find themselves...

looking and staring at their illusive horizons.

We spend our lifetime logged in a search mode.

This desire of wanting to know... to see whatever is looming around the corner.

Who said curiosity killed the cat?

Our survival as humans would have ended thousands of millenniums ago... if there was no curiosity in our souls.

I live, survive, and walk daily amid eight billion souls.

God knows the batch number of my birth in details... the hour, minute and first second.

Life is a teacher!

There is no greater teacher in the life of any people... than life itself.

Life is... since day-one... God took His first breath as Almighty.

Life did not begin with the first human landing on these earthly shores.

Animals are the patriarchs and matriarchs of life. Animals are better equipped for these turfs than men.

What are the chances of one’s survival given this ever-growing human population?

Is there a chance for me to survive yet another day, week, month... another year?

Seeing my shadows surrounding me.... gives me hope and confidence to press on!

Believe me when I say, all this glittering is not gold.

Life is a teacher.

It is a privilege to be led by hand like a child... and allow life to have her way.

Now. I may have missed all those magic moments of entertainment and endless shows, people salivate right to their graves.

But nobody and nothing I find more entertaining than life.

Hello.

So, do you feel nobody cares about you hence the stone face?

When are you going to come out of your self-condemning and self-destructive cocoon?

Life is a teacher.

It takes common sense for you to discover your heartbeat and synchronise it around life.

What you see, hear, feel and sense... is very vital for you to even survive for one day.

Once upon a time. God created this beautiful world and dressed her planes with priceless beauty only your eyes can see.

Life is a teacher.

Every time I see the sun rising in the morning... life reminds me: I am still alive.

Hello once more.

All the mountains, rivers, valleys, the endless skies, and the deep blue seas.

Belong to me.

I am the life God created for God to repossess.

Life is a teacher.

Did you know that God envies the privilege He has granted you to walk up and down these planes of life?

Remember.

God is everywhere in everything He has created. God cannot see His own shadow.

Nothing fascinates God more than to look through your eyes.

Life is a teacher.

It is God’s wow moment... when we allow life to wrap her arms around us.

I may not have everything I want in life. But am glad and satisfied to have everything I need.

This is Pikelela Speaking... wrestling with his thoughts and words!


Life Is A Teacher Lyrics By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© July 20th, 2024
Featured Title Song: Magical (Feat. Boney James)
From The Title Album: Magical
Smooth Jazz Artist: Jonathan Fritzen
© 2012

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!