TRIPPING!

Tripping Highlights... 

Would you believe me if I told you that I had deleted this narrative after writing about four stanzas three weeks ago?

It is common for me to compose original lines and discard them with ease after finding them not rhyming with my heart.

I cannot begin to tell you just how many tens and hundreds of my writings I have thrown away. No regrets. 

Who cares and worries about thoughts and words, me? Nah. God has dunked me inside His gigantic pond filled with gazillions of scrambled words, for me to fish them out and playback them to your ears in real time. 

Yep, that is me and I am bragging helplessly about it! 

For the past two days, my heart seemed to have caught up with my lost narrative and kept tapping and knocking on my door to reconsider.

Late last night I surrendered and got back to my sweet narrative and began working on it till the wee hours of the morning. 

Hello. You are reading and listening to one of my best narratives to date. If I did not listen to my heart no one would know this, me included. 

I like dreaming and continue to build this invisible castle of mine, completely made with thoughts and words. I am the prisoner to my own words... what a beautiful life sentence. 

Please enjoy and share. 

I am humble each time I check the status of my readers across the globe. I do not want to offend others by failing to mention their countries... just too many to mention. 

I thank you for visiting my Blog and wasting your precious time navigating through my library of life. 

God bless you all. 

This is Pikelela Speaking... 

 



 Tripping! 

The art of love is different from falling in love. 

No artistic prerequisites necessary for people to fall in love. 

Love is not a discipline of individual outstanding brilliance...  

Love is transcendental... into the mystic where there are no returns. 

Falling in love is nothing but a reluctant journey of two hearts. 

Falling in love can never go dipper than flirting. 

Flirting.... the magic between two strangers finding each other through the eyeballs of the heart. 

Sublime texting.... our love child birthed in the airwaves of the soul. 

In a room full of people... two individuals decode all the unsaid words between them. 

Coded language did not begin with the armies of world wars as taught in the histories... 

God created the smoothest symphonic music discoverable between he and she. 

Love is sweet music played on the broken string...  

No discordant souls when two hearts gel and fuse into one heartbeat. 

This is the reason love never makes sense 99% of the time. 

This melodic breeze flowing through.... is limited to two hearts. 

Flirting is nothing but unanswered knocks intended for the target floating below the airwaves of attractions. 

Our hearts know better and travel faster than our minds. 

The heart needs no common sense to embrace what it is feeling. 

Your eyes are windows of your heart to the world when talking about tripping. 

Tripping is falling in love within a blush and halfway smile. 

A beautiful smile recognised by the heart is more glorious than playful waves at sea. 

Smiling yields more colours than the magnanimous legendary rainbow! 

Lord. Have mercy now! 

Why do I choke up every time she walks on by? 

Hey. What is wrong with me? 

I am no stutterer.  

Why do my lips stick and dribble when I try to talk to her? 

Flirting is not a sickness but mysterious waves of infatuation... 

The feeling jumping inside the muted heart begging to be freed from the cords of love. 

Look here... Yes. You! 

How long can you hold your freezing hands over a red-hot flame! 

Tripping. 

Here I go again in a tizzy dizzy spin. 

I do not care how long and how fast this intrinsic spin is moving. 

Please. 

Do not interfere 

Tripping faster than my eyes can blink now... 

Damn. 

I sure do love going down this awesome bottomless vortex.  

Love is power! 

I heard them sing these lines since I was a baby. 

After all these years of trudging blindfolded in this dark forest of love. 

Nobody has ever warned me against the dangers of tripping... 

Tripping... 

There goes down Pikelela for the last time! 

People. 

Can you even see the tip of my fingers up there? 

I am drowning as it were! 

Tripping... 

What the sweetest way to die! 



Tripping Lyrics Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa 
© June 30th, 2024
Featured Title Song: Vintage Vibe
From The Title Album: North End Soul
Smooth Jazz Artist: Vincent Ingala 
© 2010


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!