SO YOU THINK WE LIVE IN A FREE WORLD: THINK AGAIN!

 


  SO YOU THINK WE LEAVE IN A FREE WORLD: THINK AGAIN?

I’ve been thinking this lately, when I looked around our material universe how most of the things used would be tossed to trash: no matter how useful they were? 

So, like a Billionaire examines his newest acquisition: The Earth, yep that’s right. Before Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos, it had been literary possessed by Sixteen People. 

So, by the look of things, would Twenty People be too suggestive to you? Methinks not! Believe it or not, we live in the sold-out World: You just don’t see!

Would you run to the Hills stopping your ears in complete disbelief: if I told you the very first attempted sale of the Earth took place in the Bible? 

And the Devil taking Him up on high mountain, showed Him all the Kingdoms of the World in a moment of time. 

And the Devil said unto Him all this power will I give unto thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whosoever I will give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all be thine. Yep, all yours Jesus.

And Jesus answered and said unto him. Get thee behind Me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only thou shalt serve. 

So, you one of those young people who foolishly think that’ll take one out-of-lab miracle to change this jagged World? 

I hope as you push for you dreams, you don’t break your neck off after showing more than you can give. 

Wanna hear a secret: Go stand outside under the sun shoe less, arms spread-out the do a 180° spin. What’s that? That’s your complete world my friend and how much your world and always be! One yard? 

I’d better go out and myself some more tools to increase my space. Hello, it takes a lifetime to dig 1yard: After all it’s not my place to convince: the choice is yours.

So, you think we leave in the free Word, think again?

This ain’t’ no crazy theory I’ve just made out of my equally crazy head; it’s all there in blue dotted line. People talk about Secret Round Tables, Illuminati, The Templars etc. 

The legends of these underground secretive movements are living rent free inside billions of gullible poor souls. Somehow according to their experts these ideal heroes are almost immortal.

O’ foolish Americans when wilt thou ever learn and wake up from your sleep? 

To know that every creature born under the sun has a day of birth and death. Bigfoot had a birth sign, if ever there was ever a creature like that. 

How I wish to see some Americans see to rub their noses, ears and mouths: against them walls, for ever believing Donald Trump was ever sent by God! 

How about those talking-heads Republicans, who call themselves Christians but have no place in their ungodly hearts: to accommodate anyone not wearing their badge! 

Who believe they’re God’s beacon, lighthouse on Earth: what a pity? 

I shall therefore leave the following band of silence to your imaginations! 


Street Wisely Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
Copyright © 12 March 2022
Featured Title Song: Trazz
From The Title Album: Breakin' Through
Smooth Jazz Artist: Eric Darius
Copyright © 2018


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!




 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?