IF I MAY... I MIGHT!

 

If I May... I Might!

If life was as smooth and sleeveless as far as my mind could stretch... everything would be achievable in a blink of an eye.

If seeing was as good as receiving without believing everything would not be farthest from possession.

While possession plays a bigger role in our demanding daily lives... everything is not everything in all things to keep our hearts beating.

If I may... I might!

It is heart-breaking to always see life necessities from unapproachable distance.

I can figure out what I want... But sometimes, what I want is just another distant star!

If I may... I might!

Struggling to barely survive... is one giant conundrum of our existence.

If my dream world was habitable... I would remain in my comatose state forever.

If I may... I might!

Strangely, things look more realistic in our dreams than what they really are.

Waking up from a serious dream is like watching your whole life washed away in a storm.

If I may... I might!

Imagine yourself gathering the pieces of your shattered life even before you hit the fiercest storm.

If misfortunes were predictable like the weather... I’d be the master of all voids today!

If I may... I might!

Sometimes, I feel like I am disturbing God... whenever I push and slide in my prayer bowl containing the same requests of yesteryear.

If I may... I might!

Something keeps on staring my heart and rebukes my mind not to quit believing.

Come before His Presence with fear and trembling... the Scriptures told me!

If I may... I might keep on keeping on!

Even though knock-kneed and dog-tired from the drag of walking through the desert for so long...

If I may... I might!

Every challenge becomes lighter whenever I call on God... to give me strength for this invisible load inside my heart.

If I may... I might!

God waves us goodnight through sunset... and watches over us through the stars while smiling at us through the moon... you’re going to be all right!

And reminds us, I told you so... through sunrise!

If I may... I might!

Every night I close my eyes to sleep, I know His Spirit is standing by to wake me up in the morning.

Like all mortals, I also have my days, where I tremble with tormenting fear!

But my heart...triumphs in hearing the vibration of the Spirit blowing all my fears away.

If I may... I might!

I remain standing because God is everything and all things I will ever need in this life.

If I may...I might!

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

If I may... I might!

The gift of life to live, to breathe, to walk and have my being... is the greatest of them all.

If I may... I might!

For me to live is Christ and to die is gain!

If I may... I might!

Silence is another solid form of Peace...

If I may... I might!

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

I have yet to live for another thousand years in this life... to harness the Power of God unleashed through Peace.

Yes, go ahead and tell the world...

Pikelela said these words!
 
If I May Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© August 18th, 2024
Featured Title Song: Summer Dress
From The Title Album: Send One Your Love
Smooth Jazz Artist: Boney James
© 2009


DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!