MY TEARS IN HIS BOTTLE!

 


My Tears In His Bottle

When I was born, mama cried tears of joy...it's been a long and a painful nine months of up’s & down for her.

It's hard for me to fathom all the changes mama went thru, while her blood and hormones struggled to adjust to my arrival.

I thank God for mama, we both cried tears of joy when my lungs opened for the 1st time! She felt the warmth and the freshness of her new baby boy tears.

Heaven rejoiced, as the Archangel joyfully announced my birth and arrival to these earthly shores! My guardian angel was deployed the moment I was conceived!

Little did I know that the tears I cried were a prelude of all the many tears I'd need to go thru all my life's struggles.

God's been collecting and bottling all the tears I cried from my very first day! He been my Lighthouse in a stormy sea and Pillar of Fire in my darkest days.

He stood by my bedside when I was sick and never left me till I got well...friends, family & foes forsook me.... but God!

You number my wanderings; Put my tears into your bottle; Are they not in your book?

I may not afford the most basic things in life...but sure, am glad that God is the most basic I'd ever need in this life.

So glad to know Lord; you've kept all the tears I ever cried inside your bottle...You are the Source of my joy despite all my circumstances!

My tears into your bottle and book of remembering is all I need to go thru this life.

Poetic Lyrics Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa © 2015

Featured Song: Love Street

From The Album: Sunlight

Smooth Jazz Artist: Chris Standring © 2018 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?