ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE!


ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE!

It's hard for a mortal like me to stand out in a crowd and say, I know God: and God is my Friend while struggling to get along with my aloof brothers! This alone reminds me, I'm just a speck of dust who can't even understand his own kind in the eyes of Almighty God! God never called us to understand His mind and thoughts because He knows we don't have that capacity in ourselves.

As an avid writer, I know for a fact that, there's nothing brand new I can pen which will leave God breathless. Who and what am I that can get God bothered about me? Is it possible for this man, even to steal a tenth of a millisecond and digress God to pay attention to me only: out of more than Seven Billion Souls in the World? The mind boggles every time I listen to some Christians bragging about their closest proximity to God. Shocking!

All the days of my life and every day: like the Proverbial Publican praying alongside the Pharisee in the Temple: I step back and beat my chest. Have Mercy on me LORD, a Sinner! Only God has the Eyes to search my heart, I can't do that by myself! All the days of my life and every day, I will seek His face.

I sat down in my chair and observed an ant climbing on my big toe, ran all the way over my foot and started climbing high up my leg. And I'm thinking, this blind guy doesn't even understand he's climbing on the giant, me.

The guy reached my knee and successfully negotiated his way to my thigh: I'm loving this amazing scene. Crawled up my stomach and marched on past my pumping chest, up my neck and sped past my cheek and disappeared inside a thick forest, my hair!

It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the Earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the Heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in. Heaven is my Throne and Earth is my Footstool. I am no better than that ant which was blindly exploring my body. We're nothing but grasshoppers under His feet.

Hello Scientific World, Prophet Isaiah discovered the Earth is round in 700 BC! It is God who sits upon the Circle of the Earth: Isaiah 40 verses 22! The Bible is the Word of God, ignore it to your peril!

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Apostle Paul, the humble man who wrote more than one third of the New Testament Bible: never regarded himself as having attained the Ways of the Ancient One, our God! Lemme just flip this script and give the World back to God! All the days of my life and every day, I will seek His face! Have Mercy LORD! I'm out.


Prayerfully Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
 ©1st June 2022
Featured Title Song: Futuresoul
From The Title Album: Futuresoul
Smooth Jazz Artist: Boney James
© 2015

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!