GOD'S DISCLAIMER!

 CREDIT TO RICHARD ELLIOT

I know I've never said this loud enough for other people under the sound of my words to hear: but I've got to say this and God know this comes way down from my heart. Richard Elliot's Saxophone always sounds like the most Consecrated Prayer to my ears and reaches my innermost part, sounding so Heavenly and moving. I feel like I'm standing on top of Mt Amazon and looking down on the surface of the Earth. 

Thank you Richard for always.


GOD'S DISCLAIMER!

But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by Heaven, neither by the Earth, neither by any other oath: but let your Yea be yea; and your Nay, nay; lest you fall into condemnation.

I, Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa, hereby raise my hand of Faith and Fear for God by simply letting my Yea and Nay be as outlined and per Instructions by the Lord's Servant, Apostle James. I further state that, I've always strived and made it my duty not to be understood by my Audience Everywhere: beyond the Borders of the Holy Word of God.

I am not a Prophet nor an Apostle but am simply a Sinner Saved by God’s Grace and a humble Child of God. I do not occupy any favourable place in the heart of God ahead of the Seven Billion Souls in this World. Each and every one of us has the opportunity to find God’s Favour by Believing in the Only Begotten Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.

My Ministry and Service to my Fellow Men, is driven by the Love of God and my love for God! Jesus did not appear to me in a Dream or Vision to confirm all that I do for the Kingdom of God. Everything I say or do, comes from my heart and is inspired by Jesus's Command: Go And Preach The Gospel. This is the Command for Believers Everywhere.

Would you believe or curse me if I told you, The whole Bible or the Word of God: has more God's Disclaimers than the Total of what God actually said? Well, judging by your reaction I can see you really don't understand where I am at. Here's the Truth for you to digest!

Nine times out of the Ten Commandments, there are more Thou Shalt Nots than the I Am's of God! If you read your Bible well and in its truest Context, you may just discover that God has actually said fewer Words than what you've been made to believe since the Days of Father Abraham! What is man that Thou shouldest be mindful of him?

There are 31,192 verses between a total of 66 Books in the Bible and God has actually Spoken more often in the Old Testament than in the New. Once and only once, God spoke audibly in the New Testament: and He will never ever speak nor utter another word again for Eternities to come!

While He yet spake, Behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him. These were God's Final parting Words to this World: You cannot hear My Voice if you will not hear Jesus, My Son!

God's Disclaimer: For The Old Testament Church. Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in My Name: I Sent Them Not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

God’s Disclaimer: For The Modern Day Church. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. Let every man or woman who call themselves prophets; after the death of John the Baptist be anathema!

And are built upon the Foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the Chief Corner Stone! All the so-called apostles and prophets of today, have no business to do with the Kingdom of God: they exist in name only. Whose purpose are they serving if Christ has already laid out His Foundation for His Church?

Jesus’s Disclaimer Against The False Prophets. For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, They Shall Deceive The Very Elect. Many deceived individuals still believe they can find God in miracles. Well, I have news for you: the Children of Israel lived under Signs and Wonders daily and yet; they still rebelled against God!

Apostles Disclaimer Against Modern Day False Prophets. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. God is done talking to this World!

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the Prophecy of this Book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the Plagues that are Written in this Book. The Bible is the Word of God... Believe it.

God's Disclaimer Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© 18th July 2022
Featured Title Song: Into The Light
From The Title Album: On The Town
Smooth Jazz Artist: Richard Elliot
© 1991


FAIR USE DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL MUSIC TRACKS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?