HAIL JESUS HAIL, MY DAUGHTER IS DYING!

 


HAIL JESUS HAIL, MY DAUGHTER IS DYING!

In case you didn't know this, I'm telling you now for your own spiritual nourishment: free of charge! All my life through, I've been dishing the Word of God without collecting a penny from all who benefited from my Selfless Ministry.

I once pastored a church where I had to walk 5km sometimes, as I didn't have taxi fare. Never ever complained once even though I worked so hard; spending countless hours at the Library: preparing the Word for these people! Excuse me my friend, this bass line is killing me, just forgot where I was at!

And when Jesus was passed over again by ship unto the other side, much people gathered unto Him: and He was nigh unto the sea. And behold, there cometh one of the Rulers of the Synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw Him, he fell at His feet,

And besought Him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live. And Jesus went with him; and much people followed Him and thronged Him.

Wow Jesus wow! The whole Pharisee came to Jesus, fell at His feet and worshipped: Hail Jesus Hail, my daughter is on the brink of death, could you please save her?

Jairus falling at Jesus's feet must have rubbed off the wrong way on his fellow Pharisees, since they saw his act of worship to be propping Jesus’s image above theirs! Us the Pharisees, worship no man, we be the Law and the Prophets: God's Authority on Earth!

Hail Jesus Hail, my daughter is dying; there's no one else to save her life except You! Please forgive my past criticism of You LORD! I'll be okay if you just heal my Baby!

Isn't it wonderful and surprising that, all the while the Religious Leaders took Jesus, the Son of God; for their sworn enemy: Jesus saw them as the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel to Die for?

Jairus did what million other fathers around the World in the same situation, would have done for their Priceless Daughters. The man swallowed his Religious Pride in front of thousands; bowed down and worshipped the Prince of Peace!

Never ever, found Jesus prohibiting people from bowing down and worshipping Him. Why? Because Jesus ain't no Angel but God! Hail Jesus Hail! Only if you could touch and heal my dying daughter, LORD! On His way to heal Jairus’s twelve-year-old daughter, Jesus healed the woman who was suffering from an issue of blood for twelve long years. Amazing isn’t it? Twelve for twelve equals two!

Your little daughter is dead, Jesus whispered to the ears of Jairus while attending to the woman with an issue of blood. Hey Jairus Hey, Be not afraid only believe in Me! Jesus hushed the mourners and scolded them for crying needlessly, because the Child is not dead but just asleep! Daughter, I say unto thee, rise up! The child rose up and sat on her deathbed.

After this miracle, Jairus joined the likes of Nicodemus and became another Secret Disciple of Christ. What an hectic day it was for this overstressed Pharisee and how believing in the Son of God, was able to reverse all the dark clouds gathering over his head. Jairus’s tears and those of his household were turned into Joy.

Hail Jesus Hail! Thank you for raising my Daughter. Hail Jesus Hail, I’m so happy I can’t even cry! John the Baptist was right about You… Thou Art The Son and the Lamb of God!... I believe!


Hail Jesus Hail Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© 29th July 2022
Featured Title Song: Coastline
From The Title Album: Metro Blue
Smooth Jazz Artist: Richard Elliot
© 2005

FAIR USE DSCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL MUSIC TRACKS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?