VIEWERS CHOICE: TOP TEN POSTS!

Vote Of Thanks From The Author...

I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of my faithful Readers who always make out time to read and listen to my craft. We live in a busy World where everyone is always tied down to some endless personal errands; I feel blessed by God for having people from all walks of life and across the World: who wake up in the morning and look forward to visit my Blog. 

I try to work hard and do my best in populating my Library in order to meet whatever spiritual challenges you might have. Despite all the differences in our cultures, we still have a lot more common between us when it comes to our lives with God. 

And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him; though He be not far from everyone of us - Acts 17:26,27. 

I preach and teach the Word through a song and a lamentation decrying the fallen state of our modern Church. We live in the times where the so-called Christians are followers of celebrities and not followers of Christ. Going to Church every week is not enough if you do not have a personal relationship with Jesus through His Word, the Bible: for Christ is revealed in the Word of God. I put the Word above everything else and reject everything which contradicts the Scriptures!

Today I present to you all, The Viewers Choice: Top Ten Posts voted by you and you. I do not determine the Top Ten Posts but my Viewers do even though none of you can beat me when it comes to viewing and reading my own works. Sometimes I sleep with headphones over my ears listening to how God helped me put together some of the amazing compositions I managed to pull out. 

What's your favourite? Well, every writing of mine is special to my heart but nowadays, Whatever Jesus Tells You: Do It rhymes a lot with my heart. I wrote this piece while walking to the Mall, sat down at the Food Court and finished it while shoppers were busy doing their shopping all around me: I was sitting down with Jesus through the Spirit and out came this masterpiece. NB: Click on the highlighted links to view the Posts.

May the Good Lord bless you and your loved ones, always...

Viewers Choice: Top Ten Posts!

  1. To The Unknown God
  2. Acts Chapter Three
  3. A Psalm Of David: King Of Israel
  4. Thy Money Perish With Thee!
  5. Acts Chapter Two
  6. The Final Eight Hours...Before Midnight
  7. Nicodemus: In Search For The Truth
  8. Cometh The Man, Cometh The Hour!
  9. Whisper From The Mirror!
  10. Through A Glass!

Author And Lyricist: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT, USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

SO, YOU THINK YOU HAVE A COVENANT WITH GOD?