SINCERELY!

Sincerely Blessed,

Psalms 144:3
LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

Sometimes I really do not feel confident like so many entitled Christians... like the Kenneth Copelands of this world: when talking to God.

I would be praying or praising God when I abruptly stop myself and begin to wonder if I really make sense... when I say to God, I bless You, I magnify your name!

Question?

Does a fallible mortal man like me, have the power to bless and magnify the Creator of Heaven and Earth?

Well, I do not know anything about anybody else but me.

I do not qualify to bless God, simply because I need to rise above the Almighty in order to bless Him.

I cannot declare nor decree any new thing which the Lord God is not.

Man was created for the Glory of God and the woman for the glory of man.

But hey, do not take my word for it because it never makes sense to praise and worship God.

David said, Give thanks with a grateful heart! I am grateful to God for keeping me alive for the past six decades.

I am blessed and better than blessed... Praise the Lord.

I have tried my best to include as many links out of this narrative as I could.

Through these links I was trying to create a clear path for you to understand and follow my flow in this life of mine.

It is always difficult for me to remember most of my best narratives I have written over the last five years. After all, this is more than 500 compositions later.

Anyway, thank you in advance to all who wished me a Good Birthday on this Special Day.
Much appreciated....



Sincerely,

Dear God in Heaven,

After walking around nonstop this earth for 525960 hours and clocked the indisputable 2.1 billion heartbeats... I have no words to Thank You!

It is impossible for me to look back over my shoulders and say... I do not know God.

In this day, my Special Day when my lungs initially opened, and I saw my mother’s face for the first time...

I screamed like I was descending within a bottomless vortex. Landing on these earthly shores was no easy feat for this brand-new baby.

I was born in a Leap Year and have lived through sixteen leap years in my life. Something inside me says...

Sincerely,

What a Day I have in store for you… Sydney!

In this one Special Birthday, not only are all your stars, sun, and moon... lined-up for you...

Yes, you going to have the Full Moon singing for you Tonight.

Sincerely,

This will not just be the night... it will be your Special Evening. Nights are for sleeping but Evenings are for Celebrations.

O’ what a happy hour this was… I was assigned, sealed, and delivered to my Mother on Friday 18th in the month of September ’64.

My chronometer reports that I have registered a total, of 21915 days ever since I took my first breath back then.

Nothing greater than feeling great… and knowing that it did not cost a penny for the life God has given to me.

Sincerely,

All the silver and gold in this world… cannot cover for a heartbeat or a single breath I draw every passing second.

Life is life because God gives it.

Looking down at my feet, after all these years… I can feel my heart pounding in every single step I take.

Sincerely,

Surely, God has been mighty good to me.

All the sick, and burdened people around… suffering from all kinds of life impediments make my heart to sob. I raise my hands and throw myself at Jesus’s feet in humble obeisance.

Sincerely,

In GOD… I live, walk and have my being… This is the vow I made in my youth.

Keep on counting your money and riches daily…

I will keep on counting the number of days added into my life by His grace!

Sincerely… Humbled.
 
Sincerely Written By: Sydney Pikelela Gutyungwa
© September 12th, 2024
Featured Title Song: Slam Dunk
From The Title Album: Play Date
Smooth Jazz Artist: Euge Groove
© 2002
 

DISCLAIMER

ALL COPYRIGHTED MUSIC VIDEOS USED IN THIS BLOG ARE NOT MONETIZED BUT USED ONLY TO HIGHLIGHT AND ENHANCE READING: POEMS, ESSAYS AND NARRATIVES OF THE AUTHOR. I DO NOT OWN ANY MUSIC COPYRIGHT: ALL VIDEOS ARE USED WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTISTS IN FAIR USE MANNER!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY BABY.... SHE'S ALL I GOT!

IN PURSUIT OF A DREAM!

THROUGH HER EYES!